• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - never a day to miss 'cos Saturday is this watch day.

Jet Jetski

Morning, very early change for me, wide awake so decided to go for a run, shower and jump back in bed.  It was raining so I cut my 30 min route in half and ran a bit quicker!

IMG_20201024_053401441(1)(1).thumb.jpg.23b209927fb7f7f0641b7521c344619b.jpg

That should set me up for a nap.  I took half an aspirin before I set off to make sure I wake up again!

HAGD

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Morning, dogs walked, awaiting to cut the grass, no idea why but wife says it needs doing :taz: wife has slightly more hair than that..... then off to Meadowhall to shop for watch.

3213B3D6-DFB4-43C0-9026-4F123792453A.jpeg

Edited by Guest

42 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Morning, dogs walked, awaiting to cut the grass, no idea why but wife says it needs doing :taz: wife has slightly more hair than that..... then off to Meadowhall to shop for watch.

3213B3D6-DFB4-43C0-9026-4F123792453A.jpeg

Have fun shopping and hope you find what you are looking for :)

1 minute ago, Sulie said:

Have fun shopping and hope you find what you are looking for :)

Cheers buddy, I’m expecting they won’t have it in stock, Always look on the bright side of life

Morning,

Over the next few days I’ll be airing some of my lovely watchmaker’s recent giveaways, including this 1940s Ancre (“Anchor”) driven by a 15j Felsa 294.

There are a couple of recorded French and German makers of an “Ancre” brand, but regrettably not this one which is Swiss-made.

Regards.

Ancre 15j after v.2.jpg

Ancre 15j Felsa 294 after v.2.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2