• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Everyone's favourite!

IMG_20201030_071042306(1).thumb.jpg.11c0446683d03648809f599f56b7e305.jpg

Selza SA produced Harwood powered watches, branded Luxor, Solix and finally Organa, although it is probable that the Harwood factory doors had long since closed for good by the time the last movements were cased.

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 13
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning...   1974 SEIKO 5, 6119-5460. Cal: 6119C, 21 jewel. Thanks "M"    A song from the year...  

morning Frederique Constant “Manufacture Flyback Chronograph” FC-760V4H4 (Cal: FC-760), oops wrong date today, between retirement and covid it very easy to forget what the day and date are.

Everyone's favourite! Selza SA produced Harwood powered watches, branded Luxor, Solix and finally Organa, although it is probable that the Harwood factory doors had long since closed for go

Posted Images

Finally getting the hang of this semi retired malarky. This week (only 4 days) I is canteen monitor :thumbsup:. My own seat all day. Free hot chocolate :thumbsup:. Free wi-fi :laughing2dw:.

Fri

Old pic, but if you don't know what the best watch in the world looks like by now then you never will :laughing2dw: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Impossible to resist to the temptation Last night... :teethsmile:

I cut the new grey Levis jeans that my wife got, to make a nice soft and confortable strap for my grey Orca. LoL....

Not sure what to tell my wife when she will search and ask for her new short.... Maybe that it has shrunk after the first wash and It is gone now...

I love 100% canvas straps, solid, soft and water resistant, I managed to make each strap part with on unique piece of material folded in 4 layers, then manually stitched that by myself just by using 2 needles, the thread and one scissor :)

0.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7
28 minutes ago, Sparky said:

This one today

Squale 1521 "Onda"

1. 50545993168_6af08c7b66_b.jpg2020-10-30_08-26-36 by mcridland, on Flickr

Mark

Like alot

So, just to throw the cat among the pigeons as they say, Breitling being collected this afternoon, and my new Bulova is going up for sale or trade, @Davey Pwas right hard to see time and I am longing for a g shock back or something else liked that Squale today by @Sparky oh I don’t know I need some support with my issues. 

BE4BD811-0446-4852-9B99-E3A771EB311F.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Like alot

So, just to throw the cat among the pigeons as they say, Breitling being collected this afternoon, and my new Bulova is going up for sale or trade, @Davey Pwas right hard to see time

Now... I'm not one to say I told you so................... but....................... :laughing2dw:  Shame, because the watch itself looks awesome.  If they put bolder solid white hands on it, that would be a fantastic watch.  Instead of selling, can't you just return it?  If it came from t'internet you have more rights than buying in a shop, I think 30 days return "for any reason" is the law, it doesn't have to be faulty.

Anyway, it's back on with the bonkers iTime Phantom again for me today:

2013-07-23 13.17.47

:yahoo:

• Like 3