• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Monaco day today.........been belting it down all week !

Wet, dark windy and horrible!  So a bit of colour to try to brighten up yet another awful day!

20201026-162339.jpg

Sorry for the  rubbish pics!

20201026-162338.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning all from Jersey. 2 watches today, I’m helping a friend move house so daily tag, then out tonight with the wife and friends so something a bit dressier 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This today for me on another strap for a change and it's a day indoors for me by the looks of things, with the ghastly weather going on out there ! ...  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

I start the day having sold my Breitling and today thanks to @Davey Ptaking back my Bulova. 

So, what we are saying is, it's my fault you are watchless...? :laughing2dw:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm wearing this one today:

20190529_142804

You're welcome mate :thumbsup:

Edited by Davey P
photo added
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Morning all, new boiler being fitted.. new doors Wednesday.. then screed floor at some point.. glad to be back at work .. house is a tip Lol 

have a good one .. happy Ha:thumbsup:lloween 

HSca2n6.jpg

2 hours ago, Jersey1965 said:

Morning all from Jersey. 2 watches today, I’m helping a friend move house so daily tag, then out tonight with the wife and friends so something a bit dressier 

2FDD68D9-D08F-4A5A-8D73-E8C73FB4D2EA.jpeg

9F7B3099-7D2A-4B74-A499-80C4CCD2A8F6.jpeg

That TAG is stunning :yes:

2 hours ago, Nick Parr 1977 said:

Well happy forum members as we face a frustrating prospect of a second lockdown, rightly or wrongly, my journey continues, I start the day having sold my Breitling and today thanks to @Davey Ptaking back my Bulova. However starting the day watch less I hope to triumph by the end of the day. I believe many forum members have come to ignore me like that one irritating   loan fly that refuses to leave your food alone whilst you are eating and I apologise but I’ve never denied being odd. :taz: if nothing else it enables others to feel better about themselves due to my stupidity 

705FBC53-F553-4DF2-B57E-0AC89E071B60.jpeg

I know it a crazy time .. here in Caerphilly we where put on local lockdown.. then extended.. then National omg .. now England 

might see our families next year then :(

good luck with the watch search Nick :yes:
but stay safe folks 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Sulie said:

That’s lovely .. classic rotary :yes:

Thanks, sent a shop on eBay an offer they couldn't refuse!  Like it.

But now time for a change for my run, and a test for the WR on this, on rubber for today ...

IMG_20201031_102158181(1).thumb.jpg.e18fa66771d183bcc5933f139fb31bc8.jpg

Not wearing my pumps out there!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I am not consciously trying to make up for those people posting who don't wear watches, or own one, it is just that I looked at my watch and it said ten to two, and I was reminded of the old 18th century rhyme:

If thy waych spelles ten 'fore two, Only onne thing thou must do, Teke thy fonne and artly snap A pic else thou'rt a foolish chap.

(It scans better in the original Aramaic, and the word for chap is gender neutral. Wait, I'm getting confused with the Lord's prayer! Again.)

IMG_20201031_125110134(1)(1)(1).thumb.jpg.eb84d4cb2c34a0e81596cdca66d39ec8.jpg

Anyway, here is the gospel according to the Demier Bros. Silver cased.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, mach 0.0013137 said:

Defiantly a day to stay inside...

Rain2.gif.e9ed7842cc3438515ad4e817b0f36471.gif

ALPHA "VINTAGE 1926", SEAGULL Cal.2706, 21 JEWELS

Alpha-Trench-pair--1-DSC_0266.thumb.gif.78c5d1412bab954dee2c47f348ac5434.gif

:biggrin:

Goretex was good enough to allow me some exercise today, from my shell down to my shoes!

• Haha 1