• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning all from Jersey. 2 watches today, I’m helping a friend move house so daily tag, then out tonight with the wife and friends so something a bit dressier 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This today for me on another strap for a change and it's a day indoors for me by the looks of things, with the ghastly weather going on out there ! ...  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bladerunner said:

Thought it was going to be a Speedmaster at first!

Funny you should say that, I have been looking at Speedy 125s for a while, but the last couple of days contemplating a Speedsonic hummer, and if only things would stop disintegrating, like my catalytic converter and central heating boiler, I may get half a chance to buy one!

1 minute ago, andyclient said:

And now for something completely different, for me anyway. 1964 navitimer 806   Have a great weekend guys 

Navi

Perfect.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, rafy1 said:

Celebrating Halloween 2020 at the beach :partytime:

Sea water temperature is just +30 degrees Celsius, perfect for the orange K2  :batman:

DSCF4065-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF4088-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF4145-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF4055-1-1600x1200.jpg

That’s what I call Halloween, live the dream Rafy1