• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Lots of tidying up in the garden done between mugs of tea and a tunnocks wafer.

This for now, though I'll take it off later when chucking dishwashers about - no actual white goods not swmbo :laugh:

• Like 12

Afternoon all, lovely day for it :yes:

JeAJhx8.jpg

33 minutes ago, Rotundus said:

One of the better looking speedys imho , the later ones always seem a bit stark in comparison.

I need an omega.. would have to sell over half my collection though :(

• Like 12
1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

This Poljot International is confusing me

20201101_152135

Seems to have been made in Germany, using a reworked Soviet movement design.  But I don't know the model name or when it was made (except post 1994)

Lovely looking piece, suspect it’s one of their limited editions. :thumbsup:

Unable to help with identifying the model, give Julian (Poljot24) a buzz?, always found him very helpful.

Edited by Karrusel
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

This Poljot International is confusing me

20201101_152135

Seems to have been made in Germany, using a reworked Soviet movement design.  But I don't know the model name or when it was made (except post 1994)

Poljot is now run through poljot.de -after the demise of Maktime I think production moved to Germany using old stock movements, but I have asked 'experts' about where watches may have been made only to be told it was 'obviously' made in this factory. Or that factory.  So not easy to unravel.

• Thanks 1