• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Christopher ward voucher.... again

So for the last 2 months my inbox has been hit by Christopher Ward advertising their £100 off voucher, expiring 31st October. 

I was tempted to dive in (boom boom) but in the end, didn't relent and was relieved that my inbox would be free after the expiry. 

I was therefore euphoric today to find a new letter with a new voucher expiring 24th December....

Voucher code is 100LOUPE19 for those interested. 

They always have sales. Always. Always have had and always will.

Unless desperate, don't pay the full price.

5 years ago the watch I was hoping they would make, actually was. I thought the price OTT, even then. Within a month or so, a Christmas sale was announced (quelle surprise), 25% off the whole range of watches + free international shipping. That did me nicely. I still have the watch. It cost me 374 pounds. Thai duty was equal to 3 UK pence.

Edited by Caller.
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Craftycockney said:

I got mine in the post the other day. Went straight on looking for the sales pages where I picked up my last one but no page unfortunately. 

I will keep looking...

You can’t use the voucher codes for sale items anyway.  At least not unless you found a Crafty Cockney Loophole! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, AVO said:

You can’t use the voucher codes for sale items anyway.  At least not unless you found a Crafty Cockney Loophole! :laugh:

I think you can use but then cannot have 0% finance. I managed to add a voucher before maybe it has changed now.

@Craftycockney 

Current Ts & Cs state (from CW website):

Promotional Codes:
(i) may only be used on full price products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer and do not apply to any Sale or clearance, Nearly new or archive items;

Just now, AVO said:

@Craftycockney 

Current Ts & Cs state (from CW website):

Fair enough maybe it was a glitch. I had the same thing with Goldsmiths once. Usr just perks discount codes and I enter the code then moved away from the website. When went back on to it, the code was added twice so ended getting 20% the watch! 

2 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

Fair enough maybe it was a glitch.

Well, if a glitch works in your favour old boy, never look a gift horse in the mouth!

I really do like the new C63 Elite but I’m sitting tight because I want to see if they release it in blue. The black is very nice, but blue could be a game changer.

• Like 1