• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Ultrasonic cleaners

andyclient

Question

I’m after replacing my ultrasonic cleaner and looking for recommendations in the budget range as it’s for a present from my daughter. I’ve got a Lidl one which has served me well for many years but now looking at the stainless cased ones with heater. Your thoughts and recommendations on tried and tested cleaners please 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

I've just bought the DKSonic small one, I didn't know any better, does warm water work better then, the instructions that came with it doesn't mention it?

On 10/11/2020 at 11:32, scottswatches said:

I have a GT Sonic bought from Amazon, but in honesty if it is just one bracelet I use the Lidl Silvercrest one and just add warm water

:taz: don't have Lidl or Aldi on Jersey

When cleaning bracelets, I use the hottest water my hand can take with a little washing up liquid (not boiling, obviously). I feel this helps to soften the grease that is impregnated into the links and so helps the cleaning process. Never had a problem yet, and the bracelets (and cases) come out squeaky clean.