• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wolf Black Friday deals!

Regarding the boxes - what is so special? Take the Windsor 5 https://www.wolf1834.com/windsor-5-piece-watch-box#93=18 

Its a piece of glass, a cheap lock, vegan leather (PU - calling it anything but that, or vinyl pleather etc. is a sham), some felt and probably MDF.

€155? No thanks. With 70% off, at around £40 its reasonable.

Whether their other products justify the price I don't know, but that particular one doesn't look anything like good value to me at full price.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

Regarding the boxes - what is so special? Take the Windsor 5 https://www.wolf1834.com/windsor-5-piece-watch-box#93=18 

Its a piece of glass, a cheap lock, vegan leather (PU - calling it anything but that, or vinyl pleather etc. is a sham), some felt and probably MDF.

Whether their other products justify the price I don't know, but that particular one doesn't look anything like good value to me at full price.

If you go into that much detail not alot of things are worth the price point including fair few watches!!!

9 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

My stuff arrived and it is nice quality. I would not have paid full price either to be honest, but happy with the price I paid.

as the man says, “No likey “ “No buy’ey”

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Craftycockney said:

If you go into that much detail not alot of things are worth the price point including fair few watches!!!

Agree. Perception of value is individual and can come in many forms. I don't go to the Tate modern because I think it mostly looks like children did it, but others will pay millions for that art. 

There are plenty of watches I wouldn't stump up for because I don't see the value in them. And no doubt people will think I'm daft for the stuff I pay money for. Us all being different keeps things interesting

• Like 1