• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What do you think of this then ? 

C65_SANDSTORM_STEEL_SLIDER7-v16050503057

C65_SANDSTORM_STEEL_SLIDER3-v16050503546

I like the date display particularly, and 38mm, plus the logo looks right.

More about it here.

https://windupwatchshop.com/products/christopher-ward-c65-sandstorm

I wonder if ordering, would it be shipped to UK buyers from the UK thus not getting clobbered with duty ? (Obviously within the law etc)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

I wonder if ordering, would it be shipped to UK buyers from the UK thus not getting clobbered with duty ? (Obviously within the law etc)

says at botton wrench

*All watches ship directly from Christopher Ward in the UK via DHL. 

i would find the date hard to read but do like it :biggrin:

deano

I suspect I’d find the date difficult to read, and I would like it more if there was more contrast with the numbers. On the image posted they seem to blend into the dial.

That said I do quite like the style and dimensions. The blackout version has more of a contrast and both suit a strap rather than the bracelet IMHO.

3 minutes ago, Fitz666 said:

Nice apart from the crosshairs, I do like the date display

It is a watch website.

Ahhh. Makes sense.

So is this an exclusive for them? Or a collaboration? Or just a unique back case for their review of said watch?

20 minutes ago, krissy1301 said:

Ahhh. Makes sense.

So is this an exclusive for them? Or a collaboration? Or just a unique back case for their review of said watch?

Limited edition exclusive collaboration.

19 hours ago, antjrice said:

I like it too. Get a great sci-fi vibe from it. 

It might be worth messaging CW customer services directly regarding a UK sale. I've found them to be very helpful in the past. 

Yes, has a 50/60`s sci-fi retro feel to it.

Its not a bad watch, but its not something i`d particularly go for.

I think it's awful. LE Collaboration with Worn & Wound, order via the US only, all watches shipped from Maidenhead. 

Getting very mixed reviews on the CW website, where I have just come from, a few references to CW heritage / brand identity, which has been an interesting discussion, with so many new watches being thrown out all a bit 'pick & mix' - it really started from a thread Steve made and I am sure he could add more, should he choose to!