• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

28 minutes ago, sabailand said:

Affordable too.

If I didn't have a Navygraf I'd be all over it. My only niggle with the Navygraf is that there isn't lume on the second hand anywhere. Not that I ever need it, but its just nice to have.

• Like 1

It is. And it's a cracking watch, great like, good size. On a MN and the metal strap it's fantastic. The strap fit is a little odd on small wrists but has charm and room for my worst to expand without feeling too loose or tight in any cool or heat. Regrettably the tropic strap is way too big for me. Would be nice to find some short ones, but not a deal breaker. Rubber and silicone make me sweat, so despite being hypoallergenic it flares up eczema. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

al_Kaholik, if you're after a good Tropic strap I've just bought one off ebay from a guy called Dan who has a You Tube channel called Watch Me With Watches. It is FKM rubber so its quite flexible and doesnt attract lint, it fits my wrist quite tightly but really isn't uncomfortable as you might think. I don't have the largest wrists, 6.5 inch but it sits really well.

I've just seen he has a Waffle Strap in FKM in stock so will be buying one of those soon.

Been looking at that Pearldiver a bit recently, but I've come to the conclusion that I'd still prefer the NavyGraff like yours, just think the NavyGraff has something a bit different about it, the yellow hands and indexe's, just makes it look different and stand out from the usual diver.

Cheers

There has been mixed reviews, some people have had issues with them, I haven't and it keeps time well.

@Raymond Spanks thanks, will have a look. The Yema one I have is nice, just way too long for me! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Navygraf. The first lug makes the strap stick out a bit over a small wrist, but as I've said, that is a bonus to me as it means it just fits. And its versatile - see below...

@sabailand the Yema has been the most expensive purchase behind my Astrographic. It's cheap in the scheme of what people pay I know. If I had to do a one watch trip, this would be it with a couple of different strap options.

Its had lots or wrist time recently as I've been on 2x antibiotics and strong painkillers. Been using the bezel to track my intake intervals as I was gradually tapering the doses so I don't get too hooked on them!

NavygrafYema Navygraf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1