• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday 28th Nevermber WRUW?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glycine Airman  

Morning Sturmanskie 'Ocean' Chronograph Special Edition 3133-1981599 (Cal: Poljot 3133)

Posted Images

Morning,

This Regency today, probably from around 1970 and whose maker I’ve never been able to establish. Acccording to some sources it was the house brand of Service Merchandise (1934 – 2002) of Tennessee who operated a chain of “Catalogue Showrooms” with a $4 billion turnover at one stage. There is also a suggestion that these things may have been made by Seiko.

However, one thing which does seem certain is that it runs on a 17j Citizen 1400 auto, a movement kindly ID’d by the good Dr Ranfft from his as-yet unpublished archives.

Regards.

Regency auto v.3.jpg

Regency Citizen 1400 v.3.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

This is coming out with me now, the chrono hands were very corroded when I sent it off, the minutes counter didn't make it out of theatre apparently, but it's come back patched up pretty well and precise as you like.

IMG_20201126_092243986(1).thumb.jpg.e75124217b7ce792d2afd91043a7a723.jpg

HAGD

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Yema Rallygraf.

Not really loved it since it arrived in the summer, but just swapped the brown leather strap for a Geckota Rally strap I picked up in their sale. Still not overwhelmed but It appeals more.

50655541023_dae0623c01_b.jpg

2 hours ago, Tazmo61 said:

Wearing the Bulova today :thumbs_up:

wXkGb3uh.jpg

Picked mine out but decided against it, just as well! :ooops:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2