• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Pics

Paul H.

6 minutes ago, Paul H. said:

Have tried to read all the info but still unable to figure out posting my pics from my google chromebook "jpg" 

Any simple help appreciated....cheers p 

If you're able to click on your Google image to "open image in a new tab" then do so. Then copy and paste the image in the new tab on to your post. It works for me. However your picture will only be viewed on the forum as long as you are signed in to Google. It is much simpler to pay the £5 fee and use the forum gallery.

https://thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?/subscriptions/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I totally concur with @WRENCH concerning the forum Gallery. This is such a simple and convenient way to host your pics. I know some don't like paying to host their photos and I can understand that when some hosting sites charge a lot. But just think about this a minute...£5 a year is less than 1.4p (or the equivalent in Canadian cents) per day, plus you can copy and paste your pics not only here, but to any other site you visit. Plus you help towards the forum upkeep.

C'mon...you know it makes sense! :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I totally concur with @WRENCH concerning the forum Gallery. This is such a simple and convenient way to host your pics. I know some don't like paying to host their photos and I can understand that when some hosting sites charge a lot. But just think about this a minute...£5 a year is less than 1.4p (or the equivalent in Canadian cents) per day, plus you can copy and paste your pics not only here, but to any other site you visit. Plus you help towards the forum upkeep.

C'mon...you know it makes sense! :thumbsup:

Totally agree with the Gallery, even I can use it.      Copy and paste :laughing2dw::laughing2dw: , the only thing I can paste is wallpaper!

• Haha 4

Another vote for the forum gallery. Sick of being pratted about by other onli e photo holsters (photo racket, imgur etc - imgur was great but now only seems to work on my work pc) so I paid the £5 this weekend & have been repeatedly kicking myself for not doing so much, much sooner. It's an absolute piece of cake :clap::thumbs_up:

• Like 2