• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Merry Christmas Everybody

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to wish all the forum members a very merry Christmas and a happy new covid free year, My thoughts are with everyone who has lost loved ones lost to this terrible virus and may 2

Of course, one thing that Roy never mentioned was the annual mods get together and pre Christmas dip, this year being hosted by @WRENCH up there in the chilly North. The line up consisted of myself (F

May I be the second member to respond to your kind sentiments, Roy, and also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This last year has been fraught with anxiety for so many people a

Best wishes to all. This has become just about the only forum I frequent these days, which is mostly due to time, but also that many other places have shifted towards facebook. I'm always entertained/amazed/treated with respect here which is a testament to the people and mods.

Merry Christmas (or have a nice break if you don't celebrate), keep well and roll on 2021

Edited by al_kaholik
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

I hope everyone can have as enjoyable Xmas and New Year as possible in these difficult times.  Keep in touch with your friends and family so that we all know we are there for eachother.

And raise a glass to those that can be with you and those that can't.

Let's hope for a happier, healthier and better 2021.

Cheers all :thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Merry Christmas to all - it's been a pretty lousy year (understatement!) so huge thanks to Roy for the forum. As others have said it's a fantastically friendly & knowledgeable forum. If I didn't visit daily my days just would not be the same & whilst working from home (& whilst at work it must be said) it's been the place I go to relax & to escape work, risk assessments, Covid & Covid related matters. 

I wish Roy & all the forum members a Merry Christmas & an infinitely better, & healthy, new year

Thanks all :thumbs_up:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

merry christmas to one and all , thanks roy for the oppetunity to be with good people  , its been a hell of a year i chose to retire , hope next year is better for all and stay safe to enjoy it

Its been emotional:partytime:

deano

Edited by deano1956
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3