• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Merry Christmas Everybody

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would just like to wish all the forum members a very merry Christmas and a happy new covid free year, My thoughts are with everyone who has lost loved ones lost to this terrible virus and may 2

Of course, one thing that Roy never mentioned was the annual mods get together and pre Christmas dip, this year being hosted by @WRENCH up there in the chilly North. The line up consisted of myself (F

May I be the second member to respond to your kind sentiments, Roy, and also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This last year has been fraught with anxiety for so many people a

May I be the second member to respond to your kind sentiments, Roy, and also wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.:thumbs_up:

This last year has been fraught with anxiety for so many people and there seems to be no letup as we come to the end of December. This Forum has remained a place of sanctuary where members can let off steam and both read and write about their shared passion for watches and other subjects. Let's hope 2021 brings more cheer and may our Watch Forum carry on with its excellent work headed by our "Forum Treasure", dear Roy.:)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope everyone manages to have an enjoyable festive time albeit in these strange times. 

Still enjoy reading everyone’s posts even if I don’t personally have much to share these days.

Heres to a better 2021 hopefully!!!

Take care and stay safe. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Of course, one thing that Roy never mentioned was the annual mods get together and pre Christmas dip, this year being hosted by @WRENCH up there in the chilly North. The line up consisted of myself (Far R) in the trendy cut off shorts, @scottswatches (2nd R) and @mach 0.0013137 (middle R). Ever the aging hippy and rebel, he chose to wear a rather psychedelic pair of zigzag trunks not in keeping with the rest of us. @Roy had to warn him about his conduct and to stay off the 'nettle' tea.  Wrench (Middle L), and  @Always"watching" (2nd L) both looked fit and raring to go, though @JoT (Far L) did look as though he'd packed plenty of insulation down his trunks in an effort to combat the icy waters. Roy, as ever, decided to remain anonymous and refused to appear in the photo...in fact just before we took the plunge he mumbled that he 'Had to see a man about a watch'... we never saw him again all afternoon. After the bracing swim we headed back to Wrench's looking forward to a warming meal and 'wee dram' only to be met with "Ye'll a' hae hud yer teas, then?':laughing2dw:......Roll on 2021! :thumbsup:
WFM

I hope you all have as great a time as possible under the circumstances, stay safe and sensible, and Merry Christmas to you, one and all! 

Rog.Santa.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14