• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Fri 25th Dec? It's Chriiissssstttmmaaaassss!!!

Watches have been making it 'Christmas every day' for roughly 500 years, but this year, thanks to Santa's magic dust, all the good boys and girls will see a picture of my hand-finished Patek Phillipe 25kt solid gold Calatrava just arrived from the North Pole.  And all the naughty boys and girls will see a 'ten-past-ten' picture of my mass produced Lorus quartz Chronograph.

IMG_20201224_220943156(1)(1).thumb.jpg.4bbd176e21c1058c307cbebc06682046.jpg

Oh go on, admit it, you just decided to be naughty on purpose!  Worth it though ...

Have a lovely day, we will.

Jon

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas, watch lovers! Omega on the wrist today and opened a little something from Santa:  

Being an early riser can be a curse at this time of year, still, MERRY CHRISTMAS you lot ! .... There, that should have woken a few....

Watches have been making it 'Christmas every day' for roughly 500 years, but this year, thanks to Santa's magic dust, all the good boys and girls will see a picture of my hand-finished Patek Phillipe

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, BlueKnight said:

It's almost the 25th here.

St. Helena?

4 minutes ago, Rookie1986 said:

Photo from earlier in the week but I’m probably going to wear my Christopher Ward C60 Trident BLUE LE

8169-A954-A81-B-4-F98-ABF8-1-BECD4-B164-

Bracelet end links look interesting.  But I am on my third glass of bubbly, so there is that.

its just a roast dinner for 3 three this year which is much less hassle than the usual UN rescue missions we often seem to be involved in :laughing2dw:

pressies opened from friends and her side of the clan - the usual mix of weird and wonderful , the pressies are the usual eclectic mix too :thumbsup:

my lot will get theirs when the plague subsides and one can sally forth again twixt hill and dale - this isn't actually that unusual for my side of the family as we have always been hither thither and yon geographically speaking. xmas is at what ever point in the year when my two senior siblings and i are all in the same room. :drinks:

stay safe peeps - remember everyday is christmas - pop something in a charity box - its like totally good karma yaah !

no i am still not a collector and yes i am wearing a watch 

now , where is the sherry ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Morning, and a very Merry Christmas to all. Like we ordinary mortals, no doubt our Glorious Leaders and their assorted hangers-on will be conscientiously confining themselves to their legally prescribed bubbles. Or, more likely, blowing them.

Anyway, today I’m going with this 1960s Remington auto powered by a German-made 25j PUW 1361 and I’ve given up on exactly who made this particular brand. There are a few recorded “possibles”, none of which leap out shouting “Me! Me! Me!” although my guess is that it was put together in Germany.

Regards.

Remington Auto v.3.jpg

Remington PUW 1361 2018 v.3.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2