• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Continuing the Christmas spirit ....

Got Santa's lil present from yesterday on today. Calibre Pobjeda ZIM 2602, 15 jewels NOS from 1958: Happy Boxing Day TWF!

Hydra this morning.  

Posted Images

Morning all.. back on with the tw ceo 

but wrist change so the crown lies flat along the forearm .. rather comfy me thinks .. :yes: keep safe 

u17kSUS.jpg

Also new phone .. free upgrade .. I’ve taken this photo in semi darkness.. fab night mode :yes:

Edited by Sulie
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
50761376393_21cd69cfe1_b.jpg

I love Bulova’s 262 khz movement but I’ve never really loved this watch and rarely wear it.

I always felt the rim had a plastic look to it and the leather strap it came on just had a plastic feel. 

I finally swapped the strap to a Zulu I got in the Black FrIday Geckota sale, this morning. Still not wowed by it but I’m liking it a lot more. 

• Like 7

West Sussex went into tier 4 at midnight so since it's a 'keep your head down' kind of day, it's needed a keep your head down kind of watch which I've found the BB 58 Blue to be:

2020-12-26_04-47-07

It has a quality look and feel but with the smaller case size and comfortable bracelet, I forget it's there. The dial is great to look at but doesn't shout about it and draw my attention like other dials. 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Nick67+1 said:

50761376393_21cd69cfe1_b.jpg

I love Bulova’s 262 khz movement but I’ve never really loved this watch and rarely wear it.

I always felt the rim had a plastic look to it and the leather strap it came on just had a plastic feel. 

I finally swapped the strap to a Zulu I got in the Black FrIday Geckota sale, this morning. Still not wowed by it but I’m liking it a lot more. 

maybe the case needs bead blasting