• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

TAG authenticity check service?

Bowfer1967

Hi, all
Just bought myself a TAG red bull limited edition with the model reference CAZ101AB.BA0842

The seller seems legit, I got into a lengthy chat with him about it and know his home address and place of work etc.

But until I get proper authentication I know I will always have a nagging doubt.
Is there anywhere I can send it and pa for this service?

I had a look at the TAG repair centre (Manchester) website, but the list of services they offer doesn't include a simple authenticity check.

Grateful for any advice.

Did you get any papers with the watch - warranty card, original receipt etc? Is it the latest one which was released earlier this year or the previous model from 2016?

The Goldsmiths website has some good photos showing front and back views plus some others that you could use to compare your one to..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bowfer1967 said:

It's the latest one.

I have the warranty card, but don't have a receipt as the guy got it as a bonus from work and therefore wasn't the purchaser.

I'll post some photos and see what people think.

Can you only post photos from URLs on here, I can't see an 'insert photo option?

• Like 1

Received it today, came with all the correct boxes/leaflets/cards.
Checked out the serial number on the TAG website and the warranty activation on there matches the date on the 'credit card'

It's legit, I'm sure of it (and chuffed, saved myself £500 over new price)

red bull.jpg

Edited by Bowfer1967
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Bowfer1967 said:

Received it today, came with all the correct boxes/leaflets/cards.
Checked out the serial number on the TAG website and the warranty activation on there matches the date on the 'credit card'

It's legit, I'm sure of it (and chuffed, saved myself £500 over new price)

red bull.jpg

LINK REMOVED - NO LINKS TO FAKE WEBSITES PLEASE

Edited by scottswatches
Link to website selling fakes