• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wednesday Watch Parade 30/12 WRUW?

Jet Jetski

3 hours ago, greasemonk said:

hi all, built this yesterday,case is 40mm,dial i liked so bought it and trimmed it down to fit the case.movement is a miyota 8215,the hands i relumed with superluminova C3 which works far better than C1. sometimes when i build a watch i dont like it as much as i think i would.not so with this one ,it all works well for me,i can tell the time at a glance,it has a touch of bling which i like because i am an old tart. the lume is good all night.job done.:)..060U7hr.jpg

You maybe an old tart......your pretty good at watched

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Always a tricky decision to make with a 59 click moonphase, should I set the full moon to today's date, even though it was 3.30 am in the morning ie last night - or do I click it forward one, so that it predicts tonight's moon?  I think I should ...

IMG_20201230_201153012(1).thumb.jpg.f721420a0b5c7e2efb74307bd9db891a.jpg

HAGE

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 4

On 30/12/2020 at 09:56, Alpha550t said:

Citizen Promaster.

I'm thinking about buying a Promaster NY0084-89E - which I think is the same as yours except it has a green bezel? Have you been pleased with it - is that the original strap or aftermarket. Cheers.

57 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

I'm thinking about buying a Promaster NY0084-89E - which I think is the same as yours except it has a green bezel? Have you been pleased with it - is that the original strap or aftermarket. Cheers.

I'm sure it's the same. I changed the bracelet, just fancied a jubilee.  I'm very happy with the watch, well finished and the lume is excellent. I think I bought it from Willow Watches. (EBay).

• Thanks 1