• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Omega Snoopy Speedmasters from 2003, 2015 and 2020

Hi there,

just found the first real video, where all OMEGA Snoopy watches are presented side by side. 

There have always been separate videos, but not together, and they also offer a quit extensive story about them. The introduction to the particular models is a bit late, because the historical part of the article is quite long. So, if you want to see the Snoopy watches, you have to scroll down quite a bit.

https://swisswatches-magazine.com/blog/in-the-metal-all-three-omega-silver-snoopy-award-speedmaster-watches-2003-2015-2020/

Enjoy and wish you everyone a great start into the NEW hopefully better Year 2021!

Cheers, MN

6 minutes ago, artistmike said:

I still think that the original has the coolest caseback of all watches.  :biggrin:

Everyone loves their own child the most. :biggrin::thumbsup: But, I think the 2015 version has the best caseback. Silver snoopy at its best.
 Even though version 2020 offers more animation, I miss on the dial these two important messages in contrast to the 2015 version. I'm really curious to see how OMEGA will deliver the 2020 version and how many speculators will play a bad game with it again. Hopefully, not many. And the watch ends up in the hands of collectors (like you) only. :notworthy: 

3 minutes ago, mechanicalnerd1815 said:

Everyone loves their own child the most. :biggrin::thumbsup: But, I think the 2015 version has the best caseback. Silver snoopy at its best.
 Even though version 2020 offers more animation, I miss on the dial these two important messages in contrast to the 2015 version. I'm really curious to see how OMEGA will deliver the 2020 version and how many speculators will play a bad game with it again. Hopefully, not many. And the watch ends up in the hands of collectors (like you) only. :notworthy: 

To be honest there are just too many Speedmasters now for me. It was great when it was just the  original 231 and a couple of 861 versions but now it's just become ridiculous  When the Missions collection came out I just gave up, so I'll happily stick with my early ones and the X33, which has become a bit of a regular wear and leave the guessing as to which one will appreciate most in value, to others. :)