• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

How many times a day do you change your watch?

Sorry if this has been discussed before.

How many times a day do you change your watch? Or do you wear the same watch all day?

I usually change watches once or twice a day. When I go out for work, I always match my Rolex to what I'm wearing: particularly my shirt/jacket and shoes.

When I come home to relax, I'll usually change clothes and put on my Oyster Perpetual, which I also wear to bed.

It’s not often I change my watch as I tend to wear the same all day. 

GShock for work and whatever takes my fancy when at home.

Oh and don’t wear a watch when I go to bed.

I'll generally go for 1 a day and try to enjoy it for the full day but I'll certainly get a switch in for sport/exercise or going out when that used to happen. 

If I have a day when I've been stuck in all day (2020 phenomenon) I've occasionally got a afternoon switch in but it's not a habit. 

One for the 'office' a chrono if I run, and one for bed. Although I have found myself wearing my Zelos auto nearly all the time because it's always right.

Although I swap it around with bracelets and straps, the dial is neutral so it doesn't look out of place whatever I'm wearing.

That is the danger of a go anywhere do anything watch. 

J

Edited by Jet Jetski

Cant wear one at work (health and safety reasons) so after work the one i put on stays on, i only have two working watches anyway, the other one is an eco drive that stays on the bedroom window sill, ready for emergencies.

All day for me too unless I switch it out for exercise. The only time I would maybe have worn two in a day in the past is if I’d worn something fairly fun for grocery shopping or similar and then had a ‘do’ in the evening where I’d wear something more formal.