• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Changes Have You Noticed Over The Period Of Your Membership?

Roger the Dodger

For me, obviously there have been the joining and departure of new and old friends, several software updates with their accompanying teething problems, lots of different watches and some really informative and knowledgeable threads posted. These days, since retirement, I tend to be more active in the 'off topic' section, and although I don't buy watches anymore, those that I have kept provide me with fond memories of my time here.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

A lot fewer threads since Rodger got kicked out.

For me it's been the journey from buying something every time I had some spare cash to collecting only specific makes and also buying more expensive but ultimately more satisfying watches. The guys on the forum have definitely taught me lots and have also sold me some cracking watches at mates rates on the sales section.

Er, the other Rodger obviously.

Edited by kanab22