• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

3 minutes ago, antjrice said:

I bought from them early in 2020 and it took 4 months to arrive. 

The watch was worth the wait but still, patience may be required! 

Thanks for letting me know!

That's a long wait, I'd have forgotten I'd ordered it in that time!  Would make it a nice surprise when it does arrive though.

I'll order and see what happens.  Thanks again.

Just now, Melbury said:

That's a long wait, I'd have forgotten I'd ordered it in that time!  Would make it a nice surprise when it does arrive though.

That was actually kind of a problem for me. It was a lovely watch but by the time it had arrived, I had already filled its place with a similarish (i.e blue GMT on a nato) Christopher Ward so I only kept it about 6 months, wearing it about 5 times :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I've ordered from them and they were very honest about delivery times, also worth bearing in mind is the latest VAT situation that seems to be causing some companies trouble, so it may be worth asking first.

3 hours ago, Melbury said:

Has anyone purchased anything from Meranom recently?  I've got my eye on a little Russian number and wondered if delivery has been affected by all this COVID business?

TIA

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Melbury said:

Hello!

Has anyone purchased anything from Meranom recently?  I've got my eye on a little Russian number and wondered if delivery has been affected by all this COVID business?

TIA

Delivery slower than usual, I waited 6 weeks earlier in the year, I think they are saying 1 to 2 months delivery at present - have to say they are good to deal with otherwise

2 hours ago, WRENCH said:

I've ordered from them and they were very honest about delivery times, also worth bearing in mind is the latest VAT situation that seems to be causing some companies trouble, so it may be worth asking first.

39 minutes ago, JoT said:

Delivery slower than usual, I waited 6 weeks earlier in the year, I think they are saying 1 to 2 months delivery at present - have to say they are good to deal with otherwise

Thank you both for the info, ordering now - and so begins the long wait....

6 minutes ago, Noel59 said:

I don't believe Russian post is delivering to the U.K. at the moment 

Ah!

Thanks for the heads up, just before I ordered!  Have dropped them a line to ask, will update this thread with what I hear.

I ordered an Amphibian thru Amazon and got it in about 6 weeks from a Russian seller.  It just came in a couple of days ago.  I just ordered some accessories from Meranom also 2 days ago.  I will post here to let you know how long it takes.  Meranom warns that it will take an extended period of time to recieve the product.  1 or 2 months.  

Have an Amphibia on the way, Ordered around 15th December, Cleared Russian customs on the 23rd. Didn’t move again until the 11th Jan when it left Russia.

Currently with the Royal Mail in Bristol/South Midlands sorting probably delivered to me in the next couple of days.

I’m guessing due to Christmas and New Year in Western Europe followed by Christmas and New Year in the first week of January in Russia it didn’t move for 2-3 weeks. With this in mind I can’t really complain about the time it’s taken. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...