• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello and Introduction

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum here and thought I would make an introduction post.

I've been interested in watches since I was young, but only recently (since 2013) really started to get into them. I've read about watches as much as I can, and still feel that there's a lot more to learn. I have a healthy respect for a lot of the well known Swiss watch brands (and Seiko as well) and I've already been through that infamous Rolex cycle (love- despise- then finally admiration), though I've yet to add one to my collection. 

I've several watches in my collection; my favourites being my Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 11 CAW211P, Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA011 and my Tudor Pelagos Blue (in house movement).

I hope to have some good discussions here with everyone and look forward to seeing and talking about this eccentric hobby of ours!

9 minutes ago, Tiranot said:

Ask, and you shall receive! :)

pPdVXqI.jpg

The library pictures don't do justice! Now seeing a actual wrist I can see the desirability of this piece good choice sir & welcome to the forum. Also welcome to the Tudor Pelogos crew

20190617_073722.jpg

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Craftycockney said:

The library pictures don't do justice! Now seeing a actual wrist I can see the desirability of this piece good choice sir & welcome to the forum. Also welcome to the Tudor Pelogos crew

20190617_073722.jpg

Cheers mate! I wanted to post a pic of my own Pelagos, but I think there might be a time limit as to how many I can do a day as a new member? At any rate, love the Pelagos.. it’s my fun watch! It actually spends more time on the rubber strap than its bracelet! Good choice as well! :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Tiranot said:

https://imgur.com/a/NbCSJfF

My Pelagos says hi back 

Btw, does anyone know how long it is until I can insert an image again in my posts?

Shouldn't be a problem.

1osJUs8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

If you open your picture in a new tab, then you should be able to copy and paste it into your post like I have just done.

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

Shouldn't be a problem.

If you open your picture in a new tab, then you should be able to copy and paste it into your post like I have just done.

Interesting! Thanks for the head’s up! :thumbsup:

• Like 1