• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Got my modded SKX in the post today - absolutely buzzing with it!

Built by a guy called Seikoded from Cheshire. The bezel insert and sapphire crystal also from Cheshire based company SeikoMods.

Hands and dial from an Asian company called WRWatches and the caseback from a Belgian private seller who goes by ClockworkMods on facebook.

Check out SeikoDed on instagram, he builds custom Seikos all the time. This was his first Hokusai mod though! Ever since I saw this type of mod, I knew I had to have one and it's even better than I could've imagined. :clap:

8dOk330.jpg

3hNI70D.jpg

p3mymqp.jpg

S8pTXCx.jpg

VmsLfL5.jpg

4OXTkQo.jpg

0wBSJPP.jpg

bxB4GBk.jpg

L3WUErP.jpg

axieJmX.jpg

Sorry I know my photoshoot went a bit OTT but I was excited and I also have a new camera!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

What makes the dial glow ?

It's a fully lumed dial with Swiss SuperLuminova BGW-9, I imagine they paint on lume after the design has been finished but I'm not sure exactly. WRWatches sell them and so do LuciusAtelier, they probably have a clearer idea than I do of how the process works.

14 minutes ago, Roxyben said:

Very nice, I do like that. Must be nice knowing it's such a unique piece! Sure you will get many years of enjoyment from that. 10/10 from me! 

Thank you!

For sure, this one will be with me forever.

15 minutes ago, blacksmith said:

15 minutes ago, blacksmith said:

It's a fully lumed dial with Swiss SuperLuminova BGW-9, I imagine they paint on lume after the design has been finished but I'm not sure exactly. WRWatches sell them and so do LuciusAtelier, they probably have a clearer idea than I do of how the process works.

No that's fine. It looks really good. :yes:

• Like 1