• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Watch Stands, Rolls and luxury accessories

Recently I came across this brand called MajestyRolls. They sell all those neat timepiece accessories like watch stands, cufflinks etc. Only difference is this company was pricing their stuff at a much more affordable price. I purchased a watch stand from them and to be fair its actually really nice. I was surprised. Just want to give everyone the link incase anyones interested in this type of thing.

It's not like those big rip off high markup companies. It's actually reasonable. Not a sponsor or anything just worth a look.

https://majestyrolls.com/collections/all

Have a good day everyone.

I prefer the Wolf versions instead especially when they’re on sale.

You really do get what you pay for and if your watch is worth thousands then it’s worth spending a tad more for that extra quality and protection.

21 hours ago, Fin said:

It's not like those big rip off high markup companies. It's actually reasonable. Not a sponsor or anything just worth a look.

https://majestyrolls.com/collections/all

Have a good day everyone.

Hmmm, a quick look at the website and I'm none the wiser who they are, where they are, who owns the company or anything else. And they have only 6 products. And I have no idea who makes them, where they are made et al. 

I would never use such a company.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Igerswis said:

I prefer the Wolf versions instead especially when they’re on sale.

You really do get what you pay for and if your watch is worth thousands then it’s worth spending a tad more for that extra quality and protection.

all the same manufacturers I'm afraid. All as good a quality as each other, just some decide to put premium prices which makes it seem like its a higher quality product. It isn't.

13 hours ago, Fin said:
all the same manufacturers I'm afraid. All as good a quality as each other, just some decide to put premium prices which makes it seem like its a higher quality product. It isn't.

Do you know how many factories there are in China making the products and the different levels of QC in each factory per customer request?

Either your something to do with the products in your post or you haven’t got a clue of the manufacturing processes.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Igerswis said:

Do you know how many factories there are in China making the products and the different levels of QC in each factory per customer request?

Either your something to do with the products in your post or you haven’t got a clue of the manufacturing processes.

Hi,

I actually know a great deal about manufacturing in china. You are assuming just because other brands are charing much higher prices on these products, that the QC is a lot better. How can you physically prove that? How can you physically prove its not from the same manufacturer. These brands are using the fact that it's intended for luxury timepieces as leverage to get away with charing what they want. Most of these brands are in fact all interlinked and have formed a monopoly over the market of timepiece accessories. Don't just assume stuff. You don't know where any of them are coming from. Price doesn't equal quality.