• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW Friday Delights 15/01/2021

mrzee

hi all, had a slack day this week so built this from parts i had about.bead blasted the case,trimmed down dial to fit,lumed the snowflake hands with superluminova C3.movement is a DG2813,prefer the miyota 8215,but i had this already ,strap is from aliexpress and has a glidelock clasp,bezel is an aftermarket ceramic.,stay safe,GM..iyiAOl2.jpg

Edited by greasemonk
sspelin
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Morning,

If you like plain, then something like today’s Corso could just be the very thing.

Despite “Swiss Made” being conspicuously absent, plus using a French-made 17j Jeambrun PS 31 with Antichoc 102, perhaps the most likely maker would have been Viator SA of La Chaux-de-Fonds  (Switzerland, but close to the French border) who registered a Corso brand name in 1959.

Another one of these “mibbes aye, mibbes naw” situations.

Regards.

Corso v.3.jpg

Corso Jeambrun PS31 2018 v.3.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, greasemonk said:

hi all, had a slack day this week so built this from parts i had about.bead blasted the case,trimmed down dial to fit,lumed the snowflake hands with superluminova C3.movement is a DG2813,prefer the miyota 8215,but i had this already ,strap is from aliexpress and has a glidelock clasp,bezel is an aftermarket ceramic.,stay safe,GM..iyiAOl2.jpg

Great job all round .. especially the reluming :notworthy:

44 minutes ago, artistmike said:

This one for me this morning, it was an amazing dawn here today, worth getting up for. :)

49464703216_85f18b27f5_o.jpg

50837701422_022d21026b_o.jpg

Wow stunning photo.. and watch :yes:

• Like 2