• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Raketa Vintage Wrist Watch with Unique Hands

bff3b6839ff9ef1cd318152e96f82a71-full.jp

Hi all,
My name is jesaya, just join this fantastic web yesterday , so anyway i came across this beautiful vintage raketa wrist watch what i like about this watch is the hand i have never seen anything like that, i want to know what you guys thing about this piece, i don't know alot about raketa all know it was made in USSR, please help me with any info you know about this watch
Warm regards.

9f381941dfd37578638148adadb0d813-full.jp

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jesayapanda said:

bff3b6839ff9ef1cd318152e96f82a71-full.jp

Hi all,
My name is jesaya, just join this fantastic web yesterday , so anyway i came across this beautiful vintage raketa wrist watch what i like about this watch is the hand i have never seen anything like that, i want to know what you guys thing about this piece, i don't know alot about raketa all know it was made in USSR, please help me with any info you know about this watch
Warm regards.

9f381941dfd37578638148adadb0d813-full.jp

I'm afraid I can't see your pictures. Sometimes this can happen if you sign out of your image host/provider.

Got them now. Here's some info.

https://www.watchisthis.com/a-soviet-design-classic-the-raketa-kopernik/

and you can get the modern re-issue

https://raketa.com/w/en/shop/watches-raketa/curiosity-en/copernicus-en/

1 hour ago, Jesayapanda said:

Dear @WRENCH thankyou so much for the help, i think the reissued one is so cool, but the one i wanted to buy seems to have lost the seconds hand, do you think it’s going to devalue the piece alot ?, the asking price is around $75 do you think its a good deal ?

Personally I would be patient and keep looking for a good complete one. I've just had a look on ebay (worldwide) and there are quite a few. Look for a seller with good positive feedback as a seller. Buying anything off eBay is obviously at your own risk but there are clean complete examples from around $80 upwards.

• Like 1