• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

How do all,

I've sort of gotten into watches more during lockdown (that and PS5). I started with a Baume & Mercier Cobra, and have since added 2 Ball watches, a Chris Ward GMT, a Dappr, a Dwiss, an Edox, a Hamilton, a Mido, a Maurice Lacroix, a modded Seiko, a Tag and a Yema. A Blancpain is now the grail watch, so i'll see what this year brings.

Cheers.

Some description of the watches;

38mm Ball Trainmaster GMT

39mm (although it feels bigger) Edox Les Vauberts

42mm Mido Great Wall. I have since removed the packaging, but it is as yet unworn (mostly thanks to not going anywhere)

39mm Maurice Lacroix Les Classique

Quartz Tag F1

38mm Hamilton Khaki automatic.

40mm Dappr. An American micro brand, I believe, and I picked this up for 100 quid. It has a Miyota 8215 movement (I have had no issues with it), sapphire glass, raised indices and excellent lume. The build quality is great. This is my daily beater.

38mm CW Trident Pro C60 GMT

39mm Yema Superman Maxi II

40mm Ball Trainmaster Power Reserve

40mm modded Seiko

44mm B&M 2016 Shelby Cobra

It's a fairly modest collection, but one I'm very happy with. I have enjoyed learning about watches, especially since lockdown. I think that, my family and PS5 have kept me sane during these crazy times :)

• Like 1