• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday's treasures 28.01.21

Sulie

This arrived today...'fresh meat'

I've tried to take a decent pic of it on my wrist, but after six attempts I decided to use Casio's own pic.

ga-2000-1a9.png

I used to have a 'CasiOak' GA-2100, but I decided it was too big for me and sold it. I wanted another G-Shock and I have to say it is the best G-Shock I've owned.

• Like 4

Postman came today with my new work watch , couldn’t get on with my Smael as it’s just to big to fit under a cuff so after reading a few reviews and a old thread on here I bought a Divex professional 500, really pleased at the quality and can now be confident wearing it anywhere without fear of water ingress 

Always liked and had divers watches over the years as back when I was a teenager I trained and qualified as a sports diver through the British sub Aqua association, but cars and girls got in the way so sold all my kit , not done it since just a bit of the odd snorkelling  on holidays but one day I will strap On a tank now I’ve got the watch,   ......

75099FDF-548F-4856-9B14-9F219B4AF010.jpeg

6A22DE73-6165-49D8-A21D-8CA770B39864.jpeg

EF254ED0-6712-4F5D-8450-E39C88BA17CF.jpeg

Edited by Hotbulb
Stupid predictive text
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Perlative Cernometer said:

I've got a Skyhawk with that movement in. Not planning to wear it until spring when the time will be right again as I can't be bothered googling how to put it back the hour!!

Choose time mode, pull out the bottom RH button, use the top RH button to select the hour and adjust the hour with the bottom LH button :tongue: I have to google the manual every time the battery dies, takes 1/4 hour just to set the time and calendar :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, thewhiz said:

Choose time mode, pull out the bottom RH button, use the top RH button to select the hour and adjust the hour with the bottom LH button :tongue: I have to google the manual every time the battery dies, takes 1/4 hour just to set the time and calendar :rolleyes:

Choose set mode, select time zone, pull out bottom RH button, press bottom LH button to toggle DST on or off:wink: push bottom RH button back in, select time mode, push top RH and bottom LH buttons simultaneously to make the analogue time match the digital time, reselect your original time zone cos it's moved, bob's your uncle.

I dug out the manual.... and then googled it anyway because the bit about how to get the hands to sync isn't even in the manual. Still, done  now.

• Like 1