• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Favourite Blue Divers...

53 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Goldsmiths are showing one of these white gold Subs in stock. 

Screenshot-20210203-185941.jpg

But at £32K it's hardly surprising 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

I've never understood the white gold thing. 

I like it, but think I’d need to sell a kidney to have a chance at one during my lifetime, the standard sub at just over £7k is my “achievable” grail lol!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I put my money where my mouth is with this, a Breitling Superocean Heritage B20 46mm on mesh strap. It's probably my favourite dive watch period. It's just so versatile, I've worn it on the beach with board shorts and I've worn it with a Dinner Jacket to special events and in neither instance has it looked out of place. The dial can look quite flat in some photos but it has a fantastic  yet subtle starburst brushing that really makes the dial pop under certain lighting. The date at 6, the Tudor / Breitling 'manufacture' movement and the yellow gold 'B' logo all make it an amazing watch (to me anyway). 

16213-E38-AF7-F-4-AF4-9-E0-F-F75-D663-B2

My close runner up would be a Rado Captain cook, 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, julian2002 said:

I put my money where my mouth is with this, a Breitling Superocean Heritage B20 46mm on mesh strap. It's probably my favourite dive watch period. It's just so versatile, I've worn it on the beach with board shorts and I've worn it with a Dinner Jacket to special events and in neither instance has it looked out of place. The dial can look quite flat in some photos but it has a fantastic  yet subtle starburst brushing that really makes the dial pop under certain lighting. The date at 6, the Tudor / Breitling 'manufacture' movement and the yellow gold 'B' logo all make it an amazing watch (to me anyway). 

16213-E38-AF7-F-4-AF4-9-E0-F-F75-D663-B2

My close runner up would be a Rado Captain cook, 

Thats nice, a watch for all occasions, cant go wrong with durable and versatile.

18 hours ago, Eaglegale said:

I was wondering if it came with a box?

Unfortunately not, I have purchased it in the hope of flipping it in a month or two as Casio are no longer going to put the Marlin logo on the watch which should push the price up a bit - well that's what I told the wife and at £50 its a steal. 

If you want the box from this sell its and extra £15 plus additional postage!!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Darren 66 said:

Unfortunately not, I have purchased it in the hope of flipping it in a month or two as Casio are no longer going to put the Marlin logo on the watch which should push the price up a bit - well that's what I told the wife and at £50 its a steal. 

If you want the box from this sell its and extra £15 plus additional postage!!

Mine's arrived.  It was from a different seller and has the box and papers.  It was £65 delivered mind.  You pays your money, and you takes your choice.  They've got the black one and the gold-bezel one too...