• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Casio mods.

WRENCH

That's a really cool look, and a fairly easy mod.

I've never really liked modded watches, but I did make/assemble my 7T32-FrankenPanda/ PanDaytona from two 7T32 watches. Not really a mod as such, but I have got some Casio's arriving shortly which I'm doing a similar thing as the FrankenPanda.

I'm sort of new to the joy that is Casio, and I have high hopes for my next delivery of Casio's.

If I had that style of Casio shown in the video I think I would give that mod a try.

Just had a little go at this to complete my Rangeman conversion. I used some yellow photographic acetate filter.

From this...

Casio GW-9400 Rangeman.

To this (which is how this yellow model is supposed to look).

Casio GW-9400 Rangeman

Pretty straight forward apart from the sensor connector which is a miniature ribbon lead that needs to be disconnected and then reconnected in order to remove the module. It just plugs into a tiny socket on the pcb.

• Like 6

Just to add to my post above, the acetates came from ebay. A seller was offering a set of 12 different coloured Canon acetate filters (75mm x 45mm, approx 3 x 1.75 inches) for cost price...£3.33. This particular watch didn't need several different pieces cut, just one piece cut to size. And no glue needed either. The acetate film just sits between the mask and the module face, and can't move because it fits the space exactly.

Roger's Miscellaneous Album.

• Like 2