• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hamilton Viewmatic Help

Lee73

Hi all,

I’m new to watch collecting and after looking at some watches online I liked the look of the Hamilton and after looking at reviews etc I went ahead and purchased on, on the website it says Hamilton Viewmatic H32515555, I received the watch today and it looks exactly the same apart from on the back it says H325151 not the H32515555, is it the same thing/normal or do I need to return the watch?

Many thanks

It's ok, that's exactly the same as mine, the number on the back is slightly different, it's a bit confusing but your watch is correct, .

H32515555 number contains all of Hamilton's product code reference for the watch you bought ie, range, size, case, movement, strap, dial colour, numerals etc.

As the same case/movement etc can be used with different dial colour and strap options then the number on the back is slightly different, exact detailed code for the bolded options above are not on the case back, just on your paperwork and tag.

Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic H32515555 {Cal: H10 (base ETA C07.611 (2824-2))}

Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic H32515555 {Cal H10 (base ETA C07.611 (2824-2))} (2)Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic H32515555 {Cal H10 (base ETA C07.611 (2824-2))} (9)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lee73 said:

Oh thank you so much for the reply, you have really put my mind at rest....thanks again 

No problem, and welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

Just FYI this is roughly what the numbers mean.

H32515555

H – Hamilton

32 – Jazzmaster series

5 – Large Gents

1 – Steel Case

5 – Automatic

5 – Brown Leather Strap

5 – Chrome Dial Colour

5 – Arabic Numerals & Indices

• Thanks 1