• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Question about Scurfa bracelet

Good afternoon everybody,

I've been eyeing the Scurfa Diver for a while, I love the watch, but I'm a bracelet guy and a very picky one at that, and that bracelet has always struck me as a very stiff uncomfortable one, maybe because it doesn't taper. I know the Scurfa is very popular around here, is my impression wrong? By the way, since we're at that, wouldn't look better if it tapered a couple mm's?

Many thanks

37 minutes ago, trameline said:

Am I the only one who dislikes tapered bracelets. Been eyeing the Scurfa up myself .

Not at all, I remember reading a thread about the issue in an American forum and it was pretty much 50/50. One of the things I find fascinating about this hobby is the disparity in tastes! What are your impressions about the bracelet from the reviews?

This reminds me - I have a Scurfa Diver One (had it for about a year) which came with one of their bracelets but I have yet to try it out! I must give it a go as it seems really well made and I like the divers extension but to be honest the supplied rubber strap fits my wrist very well and is super comfortable.