• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I'm glad to have signed up here.

soundfanz

A bit about me. I live down under, have been a member of another watch forum for about 12 years, and finally got around to posting my first post here a little while ago

My taste in watches is fairly simple:

I love clean dials, don't and won't ever own a chronograph (way too busy for me), and my current "bent" is for Pilot and Field watches. I have never really got into dress watches as I rarely dress up, so tool watches are for me.

Of the 8 watches I own my current favourite is a 44mm Steinhart Nav B UHR (with A dial). No print on dial, no date complication, lovely blued hands. And reliable.

But... I purchased a new Hanhart - Pioneer One (grey dial) a couple of weeks ago and it arrives in 2 days. I can't recall ever being so excited about getting a new watch, and it's the most funds I have ever spent on a watch too.

And just tonight I ordered a Timefactors Smiths PRS-48 watch, so look forward to it too.

Anyway, I hope to contribute here and enjoy the site.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...