• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I'm glad to have signed up here.

A bit about me. I live down under, have been a member of another watch forum for about 12 years, and finally got around to posting my first post here a little while ago

My taste in watches is fairly simple:

I love clean dials, don't and won't ever own a chronograph (way too busy for me), and my current "bent" is for Pilot and Field watches. I have never really got into dress watches as I rarely dress up, so tool watches are for me.

Of the 8 watches I own my current favourite is a 44mm Steinhart Nav B UHR (with A dial). No print on dial, no date complication, lovely blued hands. And reliable.

But... I purchased a new Hanhart - Pioneer One (grey dial) a couple of weeks ago and it arrives in 2 days. I can't recall ever being so excited about getting a new watch, and it's the most funds I have ever spent on a watch too.

And just tonight I ordered a Timefactors Smiths PRS-48 watch, so look forward to it too.

Anyway, I hope to contribute here and enjoy the site.

Chris