• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday's treasures...18.02.21

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning Seiko for this dull, wet morning, Seiko 'RECRAFT' SNKP23 (Cal: 7S26)    

1970s Eterna Kon-Tiki 20

Posted Images

Morning nothing good about it. The weather has turned to ***** again. However more delving has turned up this nice 23 jewels Sekona bought in the 1970s, the strap had seen better days so fitted a nice new brown one.

On the plus side I was convinced it was Friday today so as a bonus I get an extra day of staring out the window. [emoji16]

8a2490989a2ab28aa64254bd69e5ab8e.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

I've been using this old Multiband 5 G-Shock for ages, as a means of hacking my mechanicals, so I thought that it's about time that I gave it an outing for a change and actually wore the blooming thing.:)

50954805848_71ef447dbb_o.jpg

• Like 13

These were the first pair that caught my eye when I opened my watch drawer...

Pure Mecanique  MARINE (Roman),Seagull Cal. 3600 17 Jewels

688156431_PUE-MECANIQUE-BW-DSC_0012.thumb.gif.21ca301fcc8582dc1c7bdbca38f1929d.gif

& just in case anyone out there is in the slightest bit interested I`m wearing the white dial on my left wrist & therefore the black dial is on the right one :biggrin:

• Like 11

I'm wearing this today, I have tried for nearly three years to take a reasonable photo, but my hand shakes due to having Lyme Disease.

I can take an acceptable photo if the watch isn't on my wrist...my acceptable is someone else's rubbish to be fair.

df19b90b52c0d8fe2712577a64dc117f.jpg 

Yes there is dust on the crystal, I'm bad at photography, and dusting.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Wowbagger said:

3BPCUvU0yKA2b681t0kSXboEeqzrzm5Yotdhdl7V

Anyone else got one of these? :thumbsup:

A few words about the above: it belongs (belonged?) to my son-in-law and it had stopped. Some months ago he handed it to me and a friend of mine happened to find a suitable battery. I fitted it the other day and it has been working since and keeping pretty good time. The bezel is fixed, the "chronograph" displays are decoration and the "1" has fallen off and is now rattling around under the glass somewhere. The strap is plastic and it wasn't easy to put on. I had a hunt around the internet and I reckon it probably cost him less than £20. I hope it did, anyway!

For all of that, it tells you what the time is and will probably continue to do so for a couple of years until the battery needs replacing again.

• Like 2