• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Was still weighing up this bracelet, when I realised it was practically tomorrow, so without further ado, unfortunately low light pics.

IMG_20210218_234400952(1)(1).thumb.jpg.5cab930d3e6321ddf179ed970d1a9c7f.jpg

IMG_20210218_234421112(1).thumb.jpg.1ec78cfd54428159f5c6624e9da78290.jpg

But it is, after all, a low light watch.

20210218_235119(1).thumb.jpg.afa4408b99945b022ac2f85074d09494.jpg

HAGD

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early start tomorrow so still up lol have a wonderful Friday all 

Was still weighing up this bracelet, when I realised it was practically tomorrow, so without further ado, unfortunately low light pics. But it is, after all, a low light watch.

There's a slight drizzle out there this morning which I thought warranted my 300m Diver. ...  Mind you I may have to send it back for another service now as there appears to be drips of rain on it !

Posted Images

Morning,

A couple of reasons for wearing this “Titus  - one as a reminder of my enthusiastic if naïve newbie self, but mainly as an entreaty to today’s newbies to be wary of these must-have bargains from India (for example) unless you’ve done your homework and have then thought long and hard about it. I hadn’t, and didn’t.

Unfortunately the image of today’s effort doesn't, indeed couldn't, do proper justice to the "rare and original" dial which is a rather fetching, not to say unusual, high gloss shade of olive green/sludge brown. Inside is a rough-looking, but creatively-decorated, 17j FHF/ST 96N which against all odds runs well enough whenever asked, which admittedly is almost never.

I don’t dispose of any watch and this Bombay Special was one of these embarrassing tenners which I’ll never get back, although nowadays I’ve mostly got over that.

Regards.

Titus v.3.jpg

Titus      FHF-ST 96N v.3.jpg

Titus caseback v2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7HyY2_SnSZ6hAH2wp5MwPNo-2T8UDLtbCJ7iHF6g

I'll give this one a run-out today. This is one of my favourites: albeit modest, it loses a couple of minutes a day and therefore gives me the false impression that my daily idling into my rapidly approaching dotage is actually lasting a bit longer than it actually is.

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

There's a slight drizzle out there this morning which I thought warranted my 300m Diver. ...  Mind you I may have to send it back for another service now as there appears to be drips of rain on it ! :swoon:

50958178413_76aabceda9_o.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2