• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Nice bit of Zenith retro.

That is rather lovely, and I do like the size, it seems some manufacturers are learning that not everyone wants a brick on their wrist and that looks great to me. That's a great bracelet too, very clever. I suppose the cost is justified, it just seems they go up and up these days, I must be getting old. :wheelchair:

3 minutes ago, artistmike said:

I must be getting old. :wheelchair:

Must be why I like it. :laughing2dw: If gladly flog off some stuff for that and I haven't considered doing anything like that for a long long time. "Vintage" without the hassle of owning vintage as a daily wearer.

7 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Must be why I like it. :laughing2dw: If gladly flog off some stuff for that and I haven't considered doing anything like that for a long long time. "Vintage" without the hassle of owning vintage as a daily wearer.

True and I've been thinking exactly the same of late, thin things out and just get a couple of pieces that I really want. There's no point in just accumulating more at my time of life. :biggrin:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bridgeman said:

That is one beautiful ,special watch  Priced at something near £6700.   Excellent if cash was available.

thanks for showing

Indeed. Very nice and doing its best to match the original, including the date window at 4:30.  Unfortunately, I really don't like date windows at 4:30 no matter how authentic they may be.

Thankfully for me it's not going to be a problem since the ouchy high price puts the prospect of purchase very safely out of the question. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, RTM Boy said:

Thankfully for me it's not going to be a problem since the ouchy high price puts the prospect of purchase very safely out of the question. :biggrin:

Ah, but we can all dream, and you never know when your lottery ticket might come home.  :thumbs_up:

6 minutes ago, artistmike said:

Ah, but we can all dream, and you never know when your lottery ticket might come home.  :thumbs_up:

After 27 years of playing the National Lottery the most I've ever won was £143.  If I were to add up all the stake money I've spent, it would probably have paid for the Zenith! :hmmm9uh:

See, if only I'd just saved the cash in a piggy bank instead...doh! :swoon:

:laugh::laugh:

• Haha 2