• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hi guys I am new to collecting watches I only have about five or six I was just wondering I'm getting into looking at watch gang but I want to know some of your guys suggestion if I should or I shouldn't go with watch gang because I have a pretty big wrist and I like big face watches like diesel and invicta so does watch gang have any big face watches that you guys have gotten with your subscriptions please let me know

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sort of like downing six cans of super lager and shouting abuse at some large men with bald heads and tattoo's. 

She's already got one, it's just not me. I'm just her bit on the side.   

You'd be much better placed setting a monthly budget and spending an hour on EBay once a month and selecting something that you like rather than chancing it.

I've done the "wheels" on their a few times, and to quote the preferred paralnce of the board, everything I have received has been JUNK.

Previous thread:

https://thewatchforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/147452-watch-gang/&tab=comments#comment-1538766

Would you really just walk up to a jewellers window with your eyes closed and point randomly saying "here is some cash , watch please - whatever it is !" ?

Am like totes baffled !:sign_wtf:

• Like 1

We should start our own 'watch gang' on here.

Set a limit on the value of the watches etc then everyone who wants pays a set amount each month and gets sent a watch.

Or something to that effect...

Take a bit of organising but would be pretty interesting concept. 

There are pros and cons. If you know you like larger watches or certain types, you'll be better off setting the subscription money aside and cruising ebay. You'll find stuff like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Orient-Vintage-Diver-Automatic-Mechanical-Watch-30mt-Waterproof-Super-Luminous/154053743378?hash=item23de519312:g:VdYAAOSwoZBf2dqx

for less than the bottom tier watch gang sub and there are a good number of NOS watches you don't see everyday. If you want a surprise like the watch gang sub, pick two and have someone else hit the buy button on one!

One word of advice, if you're just starting a collection, resist the urge to buy too many inexpensive watches in a short time. NOTHING in the inexpensive world will be completely gone 6 months later.

Either way, Have fun!