• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Just another manic Monday.. 22nd February WRUW

Sulie

h7xJAAs.jpg?1built this yesterday,case is chinese with internal rotating bezel,all metal including bezel mechanism and brass movement spacer/holder.chinese hands which i relumed with superluminova C3.the movement is my usual miyota 8215..just for once everything fitted together nicely no trimming or fettling required..YNyIZ6V.jpg?1

Edited by greasemonk
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Bye bye blue 7T32-7F90

A working 7T32...wonders will never cease. I have been brave enough to stick this on flEbay for a starting price of 99p

So in seven days it is off to someone else (please, please, please don't sell for 99p with free delivery!) 

I will be wearing this until it goes and will not be doing WRUW for the next six days, so heads up...I haven't died, I just didn't want to post the same pic every day for the next six days.

20d69e3b6a02723d04fa1bdd6fd6bb45.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, greasemonk said:

h7xJAAs.jpg?1built this yesterday,case is chinese with internal rotating bezel,all metal including bezel mechanism and brass movement spacer/holder.chinese hands which i relumed with superluminova C3.the movement is my usual miyota 8215..just for once everything fitted together nicely no trimming or fettling required..YNyIZ6V.jpg?1

You are very clever .. love it the way you say I built this yesterday.. ps when are you going to sell this one :whistle:

• Like 1