• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a while since I have worn this Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79220R and had forgotten how comfortable it is, this model is driven by an ETA2824 has the Tudor rose logo on the dial and crown and o

Hope everyone's Friday goes well and to plan. Wearing my recently repaired Seiko turtle today.  

Posted Images

Inelegantly named Codhor today, with its 17j SEFEA 50. It came with wire lugs soldered to the case, I think it may originally have been a pocket travel clock. Had to find a new case for it, one of my few successful tinkering escapades.

Codhor Sefea

CODHOR 17J SEFEA 50

• Like 11
2 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Citizen 'Ecozilla' today. 9 oz of comfortable heft.
Citizen 'Ecozilla'

Citizen Ecozilla, weight.

Citizen 'Ecozilla' lume.

A genuine anti-bends dive watch: you'd be lucky ever to see the light of day again with that on your wrist!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Cyclops930 said:

Good morning chap's

2442d487f2f91bb0f8692b8d94cc3cc9.jpg

I had to run upstairs and check mine was still on the shelf, I thought I was the only person with one of these. I Love mine and when lockdown is over it's going for a service as the crown won't screw down or work.

Today I are mostly wearing..

IMG_20210305_115451

• Like 11

Just arrived - I don't go for skeleton hands normally but these are to allow better scrutiny of the sub-dials.

IMG_20210305_141506330(1).thumb.jpg.40fac3323baee478d117daac35a228c2.jpg

HangWin are suppliers of Miyota, Ronda and Sellita movements, this a rare foray into watch production.

Now to Google how to set the centre seconds back to zero!

• Like 9