• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

For night-time, nothing else in my collection can compete - I suppose my Casio pro-trek with auto -illumination is next in line, for nocturnal niftiness, but tritium tubes are top banana.

IMG_20210310_233027587(1).thumb.jpg.530c168a91a1f5f4c0c0e599714e2ab4.jpg

20210116_064201(1).jpg.88243f4fae5970572b93a53f467c3935.jpg

The high polish on the bezel is surviving fairly well, only smacked it against one door handle so far!

I am a great admirer now of high grade 2824-2 movements - this is my second 'adjusted' ETA, and both of them are incredibly precise in any position.

J

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Newcomer 

Morning, This Croydon-made Newmark with their in-house Cal. 13’’’ and a mirrored-effect chapter ring which is integral to the gilt Alinox bezel. (So, good luck with finding a replacement for that

Posted Images

Back on with the new guy after wearing since it arrived yesterday. 

2021-03-11_09-04-35

Seiko SRPE51K1 

I find this so wearable as it has both presence and simplicity (for me, who usually always has a bezel or a Chrono on) 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Balaton1109 said:

Morning,

This Croydon-made Newmark with their in-house Cal. 13’’’ and a mirrored-effect chapter ring which is integral to the gilt Alinox bezel. (So, good luck with finding a replacement for that, Dear Customer, should you ever want to!).

This one was a freebie from my sainted watchmaker who’d quietly added it to a bag of fixer-uppers I’d been collecting from him. Now as everyone knows, it’s the thought that counts and it would therefore be uncharitable of me to suspect that his most pressing thought on finding this thing in a murky corner of his workshop, was to get rid of it just as fast as he could.

Regards.

Newmark mirrored v.2.jpg

Newmark mirrored dial v.2.jpg

Newmark mirrored bezel v.2.jpg

Newmark mirrored Cal. 13''' v.2.jpg

I must admit I quite like that :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Morning :)

Bit later this morning, was getting vaccine at the other side of town, so not the best watch photo today.

Seiko SARB033 (Cal: 6R15)

Seiko SARB033 (Cal 6R15)

P & J Live Arena

It looks deserted, but inside isn't, I must have been one of the very, very few that came by bus and used the main entrance, everybody else came by car and enter from the underground car park.

P & J Live Arena

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

It`s been a busy day so far, I put these on when I got up this morning...

J.Springs NPEA003,  Cal. Y675C 21 Jewels. MADE IN JAPAN

1673432641_J.SpringsNPEA003Cal.Y675C21Jewels..thumb.gif.bd00a4712c4c81f702a76da5d3cb286b.gif

&

TISSOT  Le Locle  POWERMATIC 80, Cal. C07.111 23 Jewels ( ETA 2824-2 based) SWISS MADE

TISSOT-DSC_0101-DEC.thumb.gif.c6bc08d45b29622aef622181b6f97bd0.gif

I`m off for a rest & will no doubt make a swap when I get up later

:biggrin:

• Like 12