• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Dress down Friday? Hmmm.... WRUW?

Dressed down in me old blazer for a trip to the real world of work.

IMG_20210312_045051061(1).thumb.jpg.f2038608f271028d31098c6cded1a064.jpg

2002 Aerowatch, slips easily under a cuff, so I put it on a chunky strap to prevent that!

Peseux Cal. 7001

Edited by Jet Jetski
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smiths for me today.      

The trusty X-33 for me today, you have to love an accurate quartz movement.  

Posted Images

Having contemplated getting rid of this watch I bought a new strap for it and I think it works well. It's a sailcloth strap with matching ish stitching. It's given the watch a new lease of life and will be keeping now. Funny how a new strap can completely change ones opinion on a watch.

2021-03-12_08-09-21

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
5 minutes ago, Roxyben said:

Having contemplated getting rid of this watch I bought a new strap for it and I think it works well. It's a sailcloth strap with matching ish stitching. It's given the watch a new lease of life and will be keeping now. Funny how a new strap can completely change ones opinion on a watch.

2021-03-12_08-09-21

I'd say the watch & strap work perfectly together :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Still the Mondaine quartz for sunny Freitag. It came on a bracelet, which I put aside for fumigating, meanwhile it seems to be doing well on this old crockalike strap. The cracked acrylic will have to be replaced.

Mondaine quartz

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, spinynorman said:

Still the Mondaine quartz for sunny Freitag. It came on a bracelet, which I put aside for fumigating, meanwhile it seems to be doing well on this old crockalike strap. The cracked acrylic will have to be replaced.

Mondaine quartz

Similar ? :hmmm9uh:

large.IMG_20210312_092405501_kindlephoto-1506830.jpg.2f6bfe29dbab3e59a688ba129e7a4408.jpg

• Like 9
59 minutes ago, Wowbagger said:

0qOhA5wnCkNGz20oWiPcKRpBXF_i7hDG011_ZFn3

"Wearing a cheap Casio, like voting conservative and masturbation, are topics best avoided in polite society." (Oscar Wilde)

I only agree with one of those sentiments.....