• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Poljot 'Ocean' 3133 Chronograph.

IMG_20210314_075754428(1)(2)(1).thumb.jpg.80b4cffa9ad825ebc37c166106a442b6.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have The Black Sea outside my window to use as a backdrop, but I have created a pretty convincing seascape of my own, using nothing more than an old towel.  Subscribe to my YouTube channel to learn how I did it.

HAGD

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Seiko G757- 4010 from 1980.
Normal timekeeping mode...the seconds track round the top left display. In stopwatch mode they chase round once a second.
Seiko g757-4010

Dual time mode. In the shot below, the digital hands are mirroring the bottom digital display, but obviously, they can be set to a different time
Seiko g757-4010

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, spinynorman said:

For Mothers Day, my Sunday best.

Omega

I've mentioned wanting to buy a special vintage watch and I originally had in mind that I wanted a very classical, beautiful, elegant 1960s Omega (my birth year would make it perfect).  This is exactly what I envisioned.  I got all emotional when I saw it.  I then started thinking about a vintage Oris instead, as I think something like this will be beyond the budget - especially as this looks like a solid gold version, not plated.  As a mother, wanting to buy something to commemorate my own late mother, I thank you for showing it to me today in particular.  It's a thing of sublime beauty.

You gentlemen all have some truly gorgeous watches, but this one is my favourite to date.

• Thanks 1