• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Latest incoming, Oceanographer..

Lovely watch, really distinctive piece. I was in the market for one of these but ended up buying a turtle. Not sure how that happened but it did!  Still want one though and £145 is a steal, my search goes on! Enjoy the watch, its fantastic.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

ah right i thought it was a older peice, :sorry:at that size must be a beast , one of davey P favored sizes:biggrin:, nice when a peice lands after a chase

n joy

deano

It actually feels normal on the wrist!, I've a few watches that are bigger but they feel it too!, This is really comfy to wear!!

John :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These have recently re-stocked on HSamuel website, still at the sale price of £249 (half price).

I bought mine at Christmas when they first went on sale and they sold out in 48 hours. Well worth picking up for that sort of money, you really can't lose much at that price. 

I'm looking for the blue and yellow one really. One of my mates has the green one so I know I'll already be getting that at some point.  :teethsmile:

• Like 1

On 16/03/2021 at 17:50, johnbaz said:

This is as it came with the box and warranty, I don't think the warranty is transferable though even though it's only three months old!!

5r735DJ.jpg

Cheers, John 

If the warranty is not transferrable, deed poll is relatively cheep and easy!:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2021 at 08:32, kevkojak said:

These have recently re-stocked on HSamuel website, still at the sale price of £249 (half price).

I bought mine at Christmas when they first went on sale and they sold out in 48 hours. Well worth picking up for that sort of money, you really can't lose much at that price. 

I'm looking for the blue and yellow one really. One of my mates has the green one so I know I'll already be getting that at some point.  :teethsmile:

I've seen a green one, Have to say it was a beauty too!! :thumbsup:

John :)

Looks a great buy for the money :notworthy: It's maybe a bit shiny for me but it looks to have the same case as my Dagaz Aurora (which is a quality watch). If it is the same case, then the size is deceiving as it's not really a big watch at all (by todays standards) & wears extremely well.

Enjoy the watch - my Dagaz is a keeper too :thumbs_up:

• Like 1