• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Happy St Patrick’s Day WRUW 17th March Wednesday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one for me today

RLT 69 today .

Posted Images

Morning,

IMG_20210317_075823912(1)(1)(1).thumb.jpg.8d58161e1d50759a04c243c45b0783c5.jpg

I may go for a run later, I may just sit here and look at my 'new' watch!

Certina DS First 'ceramic', 200m chrono.

Interesting that DS used to mean a watch with, amongst other ruggedization features, an 'unbreakable' (ie thick hardlex) crystal, but now DS means a watch whose 'security' features include a sapphire crystal.  For a tough desk life, I guess.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

As a (Northern) Irishman, I am embarrassed to say I'd completely forgotten it's St Paddy's Day :bash: - Time to pull out the GREEN strap on my 262 - "Might" switch to something new later :whistle:
... Paul 

bulova military wrist

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Morning,

Untypically going all plastic fantastic today with this Swatch Sea Harbour which for 25-odd years has been my “beach watch” when we were still able to holiday in sunny climes.

I see that there are still traces of sand between the strap ridges, serving as a reminder of those good old days.

Regards.

Swatch Sea Harbour v.2.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Still making my way through, reckon by early May I'll have got through everything once. Today's is another lesser worn thing which has the big plus of being really quite an attractive watch, but the equal and opposite minus of being an Invicta, yet owing it's attractive design in no way to Invicta.

p?i=5f7393e6488c0393bd6cef04c1749341

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1