• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Yema Meangraph - Thoughts

I dont like the yellow to the fial but apart from that it's a very good looking watch... I'd want auto though.

As a brand, I'm pretty impressed with Yema. Good quality, ood value (haggle ir use the pop up discount code for 10% and free watch roll), nice little unique touches and a watch delivered to my door from France in under 48 hours!

Edited by Jonesinamillion

That's a nice looking watch. Good dial, case shape & size. Makes for an interesting proposition particularly at that price....

It's more microbrand level than established brand, though I know Yema have been doing some stuff associated with microbrands recently.

I like it, although I'd have that mesh thing off it pronto, and a leather rally strap on. 39mm is spot on for that authentic vintage vibe, and as the review states; "it’s all the charm of a 70s chronograph without the potential headache of going vintage." Price isn't out of order either, and what's wrong with a bit of yellow ?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, al_kaholik said:

No issues what so ever with my Yema navygraf, though someone else on here had an issue which I believe was rectified. 

I do love it and the service was very good from them too

That was me with my Rallygraf. Supply issues with the strap and then the second hand came off within a day of it finally arriving. Sent it back, repaired and returned, no issues since. 

50655541023_dae0623c01_b.jpg

I’ve just dug the pic above off Flickr and thought that looks really nice. The truth is it’s one of those watches that always seems to look better in images than it does on my wrist. I changed the strap which warmed me to it a little but for me I think the bezel just needed to be a little bit bigger. It just doesn’t work for me.

If there was to be a next one, I would need to see it in the flesh first. 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2021 at 21:14, mrzee said:

I like it...Plus I don’t own a chrono or are Yema.

I quite like it, Yema have some interesting watches in their historic back catalogue so we will probably see more like this, prices are reasonable so what's not to like? 

• Like 1