• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

24 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Not at all, I was just pointing something out. Does it look like that in person also or is it just the photo? I mean it honestly, that doesn't look green at all to me.

It looks dark green on my computer

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Bulova Oceanographer and they do a green one, not sure if it's the sort of thing you're after or not?  Appears they're about £500ish or somewhere along those lines 

My all time favourite green dial  

Squale 30 ATMOS GMT 1545 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JoT said:

It looks dark green on my computer

Yeah I've looked at photos online, it's definitely way too dark, just like I was saying that Seiko was. Nice looking watch otherwise.

6 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Yeah I've looked at photos online, it's definitely way too dark, just like I was saying that Seiko was. Nice looking watch otherwise.

So you agree with me and think it looks dark green? Or do you still not see the green?

13 minutes ago, JoT said:

So you agree with me and think it looks dark green? Or do you still not see the green?

I saw the green in some of the photos I googled but not the one pictured here. Nope. Straight black.

On 23/03/2021 at 11:34, antjrice said:

2021-02-22_08-58-34

Squale 30 ATMOS GMT 1545 

Okay so I really like the overall look of this watch, I just don't see the green and really don't want that experience again like I had with the Seiko cocktail. Pictures online are staged and it's clear that the green here is at least a gradient effect which darkens toward the outer edge. Do you have other pictures of it I could see?

Sorry I'm late, I've brought my Hamilton.  :biggrin:

Absolutely love this watch.
The strap is what sold it - triple layered leather, black surface with green inside the rally-style holes.  Very unusual and right up my street.

20210326-101604.jpg

20210326-101629.jpg

Any this one only has a little bit of green but I'm including it anyway.   Blame lockdown!   :whistle:

20210326-101705.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

The only green watch that has activated my radar is Tag Aquaracer  calibre 5 in olive green drab on a canvas strap , not the stainless one but the all green one , there was a sister one in a blue urban camo style.....i do have a G shock in green but that barely counts