• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

9 minutes ago, Biker said:

Only really got a pedestrian interest, but I just generally like old stuff

Just got this but it wears a bit big mate. 

16167073783991507410764.jpg

For some inexplicable reason I can't stand listening to that Pritchard bloke. He just comes across as a pretentious t@sser.

Anyways antiques, not really that interested just the latest grossly financially inflated fad that every man and his dog is into and on briefly watching a few of the programs looks to me like most of it should have been left in the skips where it was probably found.

On the other hand I don't mind some of the restoration programs, it's nice to see some old skills being retained and passed down to a younger generation. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

For some inexplicable reason I can't stand listening to that Pritchard bloke. He just comes across as a pretentious t@sser.

Me too.

Another I find to suffer from the little man syndrome.

His ban from every licensed premises in his home town (Conwy) has only recently been lifted.  Banned for affray, giving it large to the husband of the woman he was having an illicit affair with.  Although both were banned, the husband did have the pleasure of giving Drew a jolly good slapping!

The woman, & Pritchard’s wife, both dumped him.

Tells you a lot about the little man.

• Haha 4

I do enjoy the Antiques roadshow but when you see some of the 'experts' and what they dress in, I can't help thinking what the **** is that infantile twat up to...

The Repair Shop, however, is addictive.

Edited by Biker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, Biker said:

when you see some of the 'experts' and what they dress in, I can't help thinking what the **** is that infantile twat up to...

I’m deeply offended, Sir.  :(

:biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Karrusel said:

You shouldn't be. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Just shows what nonsense these telly programs are. If that man had appeared in my yard it would have been a case of "all right lads, it's that *****r off the telly, everything 's double price", and I wonder how many times they've had to pull someone off Gordon Ramsay off camera ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, BondandBigM said:

Anyways antiques, not really that interested just the latest grossly financially inflated fad that every man and his dog is into and on briefly watching a few of the programs looks to me like most of it should have been left in the skips where it was probably found.

On the other hand I don't mind some of the restoration programs, it's nice to see some old skills being retained and passed down to a younger generation. 

Im not into them either my mum is so i just wanted to expose some forum old fossils see. Yeh hes a nob but my mum likes him. He does cars too now. 

6 hours ago, Karrusel said:

Me too.

Another I find to suffer from the little man syndrome.

His ban from every licensed premises in his home town (Conwy) has only recently been lifted.  Banned for affray, giving it large to the husband of the woman he was having an illicit affair with.  Although both were banned, the husband did have the pleasure of giving Drew a jolly good slapping!

The woman, & Pritchard’s wife, both dumped him.

Tells you a lot about the little man.

Hes done ok for himself though eh. Conman then is he eh? Glorified second hand shops to me Alan lad. 

4 hours ago, Karrusel said:

You once supported my choice to buy blue shoes. :tumbleweed:suede ones. 

4 hours ago, Karrusel said:

To be fair and quote you twice i do like their rowing blazers. 

2 hours ago, WRENCH said:

You shouldn't be. :thumbsup:

Just shows what nonsense these telly programs are. If that man had appeared in my yard it would have been a case of "all right lads, it's that *****r off the telly, everything 's double price", and I wonder how many times they've had to pull someone off Gordon Ramsay off camera ?

Blimey you on my wave length!!!!:laugh:

i could not agree more steve. 

What about that tall ****** on wheeler dealers finger nails like a surgeon and reckons he does all the work...my arse.

• Like 1