• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Zeppelin

I've seen a few of their range & they look well enough made with decent movements for their price band - Not so keen on the name or logo, although not as off putting as an Iron Annie (imho)
The official Junkers.de website sells Junkers & Zeppelin so may be the same company as you suggest?

Yep I have I to agree the one I have is really nice although I feel it suits the NATOS better the leather strap doesn’t really go with it.

Yes I saw that earlier when looking so I presume the same company makes the watches for both companies. Haha I’ve never heard of Iron Annie?

2 minutes ago, carlgulliver said:

Yep I have I to agree the one I have is really nice although I feel it suits the NATOS better the leather strap doesn’t really go with it.

Yes I saw that earlier when looking so I presume the same company makes the watches for both companies. Haha I’ve never heard of Iron Annie?

Iron Annie is Junkers, some issues with the licensing of the Junkers name apparently so they are gradually rebranding the range, and yes, same company as Zeppelin watches.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen a few videos of their moon phases, which look quite decent for the price. Not really the sort of thing I’d wear but if I did then I’d probably have pulled the trigger. Can’t comment on build quality etc.